Reports to: Operational Manager
Annual salary: £27,000
Working hours per week: 37.5
Duties and skills required – Business Development Executive:
Duties and skills required:
- Develop promotions and marketing strategies to attract more clients.
- Research potential new leads and opportunities.
- Work as part of the team to help meet the expectations of the customers.
- Interpret market research findings to identify trends and client demands.
- Keep on top of administrative tasks.
- Hold brief presentations for potential clients.
- Build good relationships with potential clients.
- Discuss possible changes that need to be made in terms of design, price and services offered at the Company.
- Discuss marketing strategy methods, products or services and targets customer groups with managers in order to identify marketing requirements.
- Establish an appropriate quantitative and qualitative market research methodology and prepare proposals outlining programs of work and details of costs.
- Brief managers on customer requirements, monitor the progress of advertising campaigns and liaises with managers on potential modifications.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge in e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or marketing preferred. Other relevant qualifications considered depending on experience.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience required in a similar role in e-commerce. In-house training available.
- Be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Effective customer service.
- Good written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal skills