Reports to: Director
Annual salary: £27,000
As a Sales Executive your key duties include:
- Inspect and purchase of cars to ensure high quality and satisfaction of customer needs.
- Plan and control the display of cars.
- Assist in advertising campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Deliver a positive experience.
- Establish and enforce product-knowing standards.
- Possess and utilise knowledge of the product and company.
- Forecast goals and sales objectives.
- Set sales targets for sales team and supervise and assist in those being achieved.
- Anticipate customer needs and propose the purchase of relevant products to the director.
- Maximise opportunities on car sales.
- Work with customers professionally and ethically.
- Anticipate recruitment and conduct management meetings.
- Have the ability to effectively resolve customer disputes and complaints.
- Have the ability to effectively step into a leadership role.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of cars.
Qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/management preferred. Bachelor’s degree in other relevant subject or equivalent vocational qualifications considered
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role required. On the job training available.